Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 Flashes of Lightning!

Last night, I heard crashing and smashing thunder and lightning not to mention forked lightning.I felt scared it was terrifying.
By Kaela

FLASHES OF LIGHTNING!
Last night my mum saw a light out of the window. She told us and we started to think what it might have been. I thought it was some one signalling but no it wasn't it was lightng! We went outside to see it better then after a few minutes we heard thunder then I knew there was going to be a storm in the night.
By Ariel


Flashes of lightning
Last night my mum and P.J saw lightning outside.
We saw 10 storms outside it was at Mt Manaia.
We went to Mt Manaia and we saw more storm.
BY Dazmin

I didn't see the lightning because I was asleep.
BY JOSEPH

Last night I saw lightning and thunder and lightning hit Mt Manaia
and ran was pouring down.
by Codie

Last cold night my mum,and I were outside on the deck and a flash of lightning struck.I said "WOW how amazing". But there was something going on by Waipu. There were three flames that were going up side by side. Like there were three fires.I said to myself "Why wasn't there any thunder?"
By Megan Shannon

2 comments:

  1. So was there some real lightning or were you all just thinking about lightning? Where I live it is the rainy season so there is lots of lightning and thunder storms almost every night, in fact I can see some lightning out my window now. I agree with Megan - I think lightning is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ideas

    by Nikayla

    ReplyDelete